Please review below information carefully. Reach out to us if you have any doubts, questions or comments.
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner/popup.
Article 3. The type of cookies and their goals
We use the following types of cookies:
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. This way the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a particular page
- on which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit the website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way the following type of data can be collected:
- which pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- on which page you left the site
- Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that besides our website you also visit other, relevant website(s) within our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Site improvement cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see how we can improve pages for you.
Article 4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. Read our Privacy Statement to learn how we manage personal data and the associated rights and obligations. In addition, you have the right of objection to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email via email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
Article 5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For this option, view the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the use of this website
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties that show advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Article 6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adapted at any time by continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, review this statement regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
If you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you can not find in our overview, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they put, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
Article 7. Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments please contact email@example.com.
Latest version: 26-02-2019